Hi
We did   some work on its use antenatally and at three periods postnatally, the correlations were good but there was also an extremely strong correlation with social circumstances-

The study is unfortunately unpublished the leader was Ann Rowbottom
I also had a student find the same ante/postnatal correlation again unpublished.

If anything this shows the need to publish.
Ruth