Dear Colleagues,

I would be grateful if you could distribute details of the following
opportunity at our institution to anybody who you think might be
interested.

We require a temporary lecturer to deliver lectures and seminars on a
first year module entitled 'Journalism: History and Discourse' for the
second semester. It covers the history of journalism in Britain, American
influences on its development and contemporary issues around technology.
If interested please contact me, preferably by e-mail.

Best wishes,

Martin

Dr Martin Conboy
Reader in Popular Journalism
Surrey Institute of Art and Design University College