As a list user I'd be interested in any responses you get too, and I suspect
I'm not the only one, so please do post them to the list.

Thanks, Julia Harrison

-----Original Message-----
From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joe
Cutting
Sent: 11 November 2004 09:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Planning, operating and maintaining public facing digital
multimedia installations

Before we rush off to invent a Tate-shaped wheel, I
thought it would be a good idea to ask if any of you have experience or
documentation you could share with us or refer us to that would be of
use in our quest.  Here's the sort of information that would be of
particular interest:

Simon, you might want to take a look at the advice section of my web site,
http://www.joecutting.com/advice.html

There's some documents I wrote based on my experiences at the Science
Museum together with
links to others available on the web.

If you come up with anything else I'd be really interested to see, so do
post it to the list.

Best Wishes

Joe