Repeated due to popular demand...

TASI workshop:
Colour Management for Digitisation Projects,
Friday March 12th 2004

An advanced workshop for those involved in high quality digitisation
projects. Reliable, consistent colour is one of the most difficult
things to achieve in a digital imaging project. Whilst 'best
practice' recommends device calibration and ICC colour profiling, it
can be a challenge to find out how to implement this in the real
world of a digitisation project.  We take you through calibrating
monitors and scanners, setting up Photoshop ICC colour management, to
accurately simulating printed output using soft proofing with output
device (printer) profiles, and we also show you how to use other more
pragmatic methods of assuring quality colour in captured images
within RGB workflows. This workshop uses Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and
requires experience of digital capture and image editing.

Further details and a booking form for these and all other TASI
workshops can be found at:
http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html

cheers

eib

Ed I Bremner, TASI Senior Technical Research Officer
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
University of Bristol, 8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HH
Tel: +44 (0)117 928 7170  Fax: +44(0)117 928 7112
http://www.tasi.ac.uk/     A JISC service