-----Original Message-----
From: SARA Alerting [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 January 2004 05:33
To: R.Mitchell
Subject: International Journal of Heritage Studies - New Issue Alert

  Tuesday 13, January

Ruth Mitchell,

Volume 9 Number 4/December 2003 of International Journal of Heritage Studies is now available on the Taylor & Francis web site at http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com.

This issue contains:

International journal of heritage studies  p. 1

Contributors  p. 283

Referees  p. 285

Editorial: critical review  p. 287
Peter Howard

British maritime heritage: carried along by the currents?  p. 289
Ann Day, Ken Lunn

Integrating natural and cultural heritage: the advantage of feng shui landscape resources  p. 307
Lawal M. Marafa

Exhibiting enterprise: how New Zealand museums generate revenue  p. 325
Claire Massey, Kate Lewis

Volunteers in the heritage sector: a neglected audience?  p. 341
Kirsten Holmes

An audit of friends' schemes at UK heritage sites  p. 357
Alix Slater

Book reviews  p. 375

If you are not a current subscriber to this publication, you can request a free sample issue here.

Thank you,
SARA Alerting

To subscribe to this journal, please email: [log in to unmask]