For a long time now, this discussion list has only had contributions from a few of its members (just 4 people so far in 2004, from a membership of 98).  While it is OK to have "lurkers" if you feel you are receiving useful information, I feel it is time to ask whether this is in fact the case.  My question is prompted by my having accumulated about a dozen messages which I could forward to the list - mainly contents pages of new issues of journals, and some details of new books.  Do you want to see these?  Or do you get the same information from other sources?  Have you any suggestions for how the list could be made more useful?  I'd be very interested to hear your views!

Ruth.

Ruth Mitchell,
One of the List Owners for lis-tourism-and-hospitality,
University Library,
George Edwards Building,
University of Surrey,
GUILDFORD,