Taylor & Francis Services - Alerting

From: SARA Alerting [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 November 2004 23:33
To: R.Mitchell
Subject: Tourism Geographies - New Issue Alert

  Thursday 4, November

Dear Ruth Mitchell,

Volume 6 Number 3/August 2004 of Tourism Geographies is now available on the Taylor & Francis web site at http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk.

This issue contains:

Editorial: Tourism, Places and the Environment Around the World  p. 261
Alan Lew

Tourism and the Making of Place in Shangri-La  p. 262
ÅSHILD KOLÅS

Historical Research and Tourism Analysis: The Case of the Tourist-Historic City of Jerusalem  p. 279
KOBI COHEN-HATTAB

Motivation and Other Considerations in Tourist Destination Choice: A Case Study of Nigeria  p. 303
ONOME AWARITEFE

Tourism and Forest Management in India: The Role of the State in Limiting Tourism Development  p. 331
KEVIN HANNAM

Conflict in Natural Area Destinations: A Critique of Representation and 'Interest' in Participatory Processes  p. 352
TAZIM JAMAL

Twenty-first Century Tourism  p. 380

News of the Recreation, Tourism, and Sport Specialty Group of the AAG  p. 389
Louise Twining-Ward, Jane Malcolm-Davies, Steven Chua, Greg Connelly

If you are not a current subscriber to this publication, you can request a free sample issue here.

Library Recommendation
To recommend this journal, please download the Library Recommendation Form

Register your email address at www.tandf.co.uk/eupdates to receive information from the Taylor & Francis Group on books, journals and other news within your areas of interest.
You will be able to update your details or unsubscribe at any time. We respect your privacy and will not disclose, rent or sell your email address to any outside organisation.

Thank you,
SARA Alerting

To subscribe to this journal, please email: [log in to unmask]