Surely, if these drafts are for consultation, they should be available free?
Otherwise the consultation is going to be skewed. I would not feel justified
in spending £40 of my very limited budget on an publication with a life span
of two months.

Malcolm S. Dobson
Librarian
James B.P. Ferguson Library
Lanarkshire NHS Board
14 Beckford St
Hamilton ML3 0TA

01698 281313 ext 6209

'Knowledge is power' - Christopher Dresser

The views expressed above are my own and not those of NHS Lanarkshire

NHS Lanarkshire Confidentiality and Disclaimer Notice
This email is intended only for the addressee named above and the contents should not be disclosed to any other person or copies taken. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of NHS Lanarkshire (NHSL) unless otherwise specifically stated.
As Internet communications are not secure NHSL do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or responsibility for any change made to this message after the original sender sent it.

We advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment, as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.