Salary Guide Survey

Although thrilled at the current response rate for the Salary Survey that was launched towards the end of September, I am aware that there are people and communities who did not pick up on this opportunity straight away.

In order to ensure that the widest range have the chance to complete a questionnaire, and therefore be eligible for the prize draw it had been decided to extend this by a further two weeks.   The closing date for receipt, and for inclusion in the free draw, will now be November 14th 2004.

Please publicise this as widely as possible.  The more completed surveys that we receive, the more significant will be the results from the information supplied.

Included below is the text from the original message.