Worried that the NHS dental service is in terminal decline?
Concerned that you don't know what's in the food you eat?
Frustrated at trying to find a reliable plumber?
Lost faith in the pensions industry?

Which?'s mission is to tackle the issues that really matter to consumers and Bite Back with Which?  has been created so you can tell us about the consumer issues that really matter to you.                                                            www.bitebackwithwhich.co.uk/

Health                  Food                    Your Money                      The Home
The Internet            Shoppers rights         Company behaviour               Education ...

...are the 8 topics, identified from research we carried out in July 2004, that have been chosen for the consultation. When you go to Bite Back you can select the heading(s) you're most concerned about (all 8 if you like) and then answer a series of questions under each to let us know what you think. Bite Back will be running until January 2005 so you have until then to complete as many parts of the consultation as you choose.

Which? will be using all your views to help prioritise our research and campaigning activities in the future. We will also be using the data, together with other evidence we are gathering, to produce a consumer priority document called 'Your Choice'. This will be launched in February / March 2005 and will aim to get government and opinion formers to listen to and address the issues that matter to today's consumers.

So do go to the Bite Back site www.bitebackwithwhich.co.uk/ and have your say - we're waiting to hear from you.......and your friends and colleagues - yes, please do forward this on - we want as many people as possible to tell us what they think

Thanks

Lesley Cox
Internal Communications Manager
Which?
2, Marylebone Road
London, NW1 4DF

Tel:  0207 770 7210
Fax: 0207 770 7645

Take part in our national consultation on the issues that really matter to consumers - www.bitebackwithwhich.co.uk/

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail or by telephone (020 7770 7000) and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.