-----Original Message-----
From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bye, Dan J
Sent: 26 October 2004 13:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CILIP AGM- subs

Given that moving to rolling subscriptions is, I suspect, not remotely
controversial, I find it odd that the two motions we are to
be asked to consider are "all or nothing".  Too late now, I guess, but
was the option of keeping banding but moving to rolling
renewal dates considered? (Is there anything theoretically impossible
about running banded subscriptions on a rolling basis and
asking members to notify CILIP of changes to their bands?).

I feel stitched up, to be honest.

Dan

snip