Given that moving to rolling subscriptions is, I suspect, not remotely controversial, I find it odd that the two motions we are to
be asked to consider are "all or nothing".  Too late now, I guess, but was the option of keeping banding but moving to rolling
renewal dates considered? (Is there anything theoretically impossible about running banded subscriptions on a rolling basis and
asking members to notify CILIP of changes to their bands?).

I feel stitched up, to be honest.

Dan

snip