Please see link below.

http://www.cilip.org.uk/interests/branches/london/sumer.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claire Abbott
Sent: 05 August 2004 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cilip in London: August excursion - reminder

Sorry to ask an obvious question if I have missed something.... What
date is it on?

Thanks,
Claire

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/04/04 3:29 PM >>>
This is a brief reminder for anyone who would like to come on our annual
trip. This year's excursion is to Cambridge.

The day will start with optional lunch in Jesus College at 12.30 (this
gives people time to do their own sightseeing in the morning). There
will then be opportunities to visit the beautiful 1996 Quincentenary
(undergraduate) Library as well as the Old (1662) Library.

From there we will go to the University Library for tea, an entertaining
behind-the scenes tour and a chance to see the fascinating exhibition of
manuscript verse through the ages.

The day will end with refreshments in a picturesque riverside pub (food
available) with, if possible, a diversion to the famous Mathematical
Bridge.

Lunch will cost about #7.50. No charge for the fun company!

If you would like to come, please send your details to Phillip Powell
<[log in to unmask]> by Friday evening. Final details will be sent to
everyone who responds.

http://www.star.net.uk

http://www.star.net.uk