There was an article on this by Philip Hensher in yesterday's Independent review which I found interesting.

Jackie Fishleigh

WARNING: This e-mail, with any attachments, is confidential and may be covered by legal professional privilege. You may not alter the e-mail or attachments except with our consent. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from your system and do not disclose, copy or retain any part of it.

The firm reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing e-mails, where permitted by law.  This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses: the success of this is not guaranteed and you should carry out your own checks.

PAYNE HICKS BEACH Solicitors, 10 New Square, Lincoln's Inn, London WC2A 3QG, where a list of the partners is available. The firm is regulated by the Law Society.

Telephone +44 (0)20 7465 4300:  Fax (central) +44 (0)20 7465 4400