-----Original Message-----
From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Tony McSean
Sent: 22 June 2004 15:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Job titles

Does anyone have any more of these strangely morphed library and
information job titles?  This isn't just an idle desire to do something
other than real work, since I am currently knocking up a presentation on
the way our profession is steadly moving away from its traditional
Assistant/Sub/Deputy/Librarian shape.

All plausible formulations gratefully received.

Tony

                      Sarah Humphrey
                      <Sarah.Humphrey@E        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      SA.INT>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 bcc:
                      Chartered Library        Subject:  Re: Job titles
                      and Information
                      Professionals
                      <LIS-CILIP@JISCMA
                      IL.AC.UK>

                      22/06/04 09:12
                      Please respond to
                      Chartered Library
                      and Information
                      Professionals

This post appeared on the [log in to unmask] list in response to a
question from one of the list members as to where evryone worked :

As for me, I just finished my MLIS degree from the University of British
Columbia this past May, and I start a new job as a User Experience
Architect
with HSBC on June 29.

Can anybody shed some light on what a User Experience Architect might be???

Sarah Humphrey, Documentalist
European Space Agency
European Space Research and Technology Centre
Noordwijk, Netherlands

T +31 (0) 71 565 3018
F +31 (0) 71 565 5344
E [log in to unmask]
W www.esa.int

   Val Skelton <[log in to unmask]>
   Sent by: Chartered Library and Information               To:
   Professionals <[log in to unmask]>         [log in to unmask]
                                                    UK
                                                            cc:
   22/06/2004 09:41                                         Subject:
   Please respond to Chartered Library and          Job titles
   Information Professionals

Samantha

Do any of the following appeal?   Perhaps they provide a starting point
anyway?

Website and Communication [Services] Manager/Officer/Coach
Web Development Manager/Officer
Web Services Coordinator
Information Officer & Web Site Co-ordinator
Web & Information Management Officer
Communications Coach
Web Trainer