  From: Sarah Humphrey
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:12 AM
  Subject: Re: Job titles

  This post appeared on the [log in to unmask] list in response to a question from one of the list members as to where evryone worked :

  As for me, I just finished my MLIS degree from the University of British
  Columbia this past May, and I start a new job as a User Experience Architect
  with HSBC on June 29.

  Can anybody shed some light on what a User Experience Architect might be???

  Sarah Humphrey, Documentalist
  European Space Agency
  European Space Research and Technology Centre
  Noordwijk, Netherlands

  T +31 (0) 71 565 3018
  F +31 (0) 71 565 5344
  E [log in to unmask]
  W www.esa.int

       Val Skelton <[log in to unmask]>
        Sent by: Chartered Library and Information Professionals <[log in to unmask]>
        22/06/2004 09:41
        Please respond to Chartered Library and Information Professionals