        -----Original Message-----
        From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Samantha Brookes
        Sent: 21 June 2004 15:44
        To: [log in to unmask]
        Subject: Job titles

        Hello

        I have a really silly job title which doesn't explain what I do
or fit in with the rest of my team. I was wondering if anyone had any
bright ideas of what to change it to, I am also trying to get regrading
so a good title may help with that process.

        My current title is Data and Information Co-ordinator.
        In my team there is Student Service & Information Resource
Manager; Information Officer, and 2 Information Assistants

        My job involves cataloguing, managing a website, being a
diversity rep, and training colleagues on IT systems.

        Any suggestions?

        Thanks

        Samantha Brookes
        Data and Information Co-ordinator
        Careers Service
        University of Warwick

        **Please Note** The Careers Service has now relocated to
University House, please address all correspondence to:

        Careers Service
        The University of Warwick
        Coventry
        CV4 8UW