-----Original Message-----
From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JACKIE FISHLEIGH
Sent: 02 February 2004 10:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Select Committee Inquiry into Scientific Publications -
CILIP Submission

I have not really been following this issue but was myself thinking - do
we have to wait to be asked? We represent around 25,000 information
workers, so our voice should be heard. Perhaps we should have a watching
brief on areas that relate to our field. If we don't already that is!

Jackie Fishleigh
Librarian
Payne Hicks Beach
10 New Square