Rhona, I would have loved to come - but the timing is awful from my point of view - sorry.  We've got staff absences and it's my handover time for features and so on.  Next week would have been brilliant - the diary is clear then (not that that helps us now).

I do hope it has gone well.  Could we perhaps have a chat and you brief me for news?

I'll be tied up in meetings tomorrow morning (Wednesday) but in the office in the afternoon.

By the way, under the current distribution of responsibility 'local' - ie regional, branch, home nations etc conferences such as this one's first home these days is in Gazette.  We'd cover conferences such as this if they focus on a big burning issue for the whole sector.  I imagine someone is covering this for Gazette, though. Is Debby Raven a delegate?

Best wishes

Elspeth

Elspeth Hyams, Editor
Library and Information Update
7 Ridgmount Street
London
WC1A 7AE

Tel: 020 7255 0583
Fax: 020 7255 0581
email: [log in to unmask]
web: www.cilip.org.uk/update/index.html
Update is the magazine of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP).