Will we also get access to LISA as part of our subscription?

Diane Thompson

Library Services Manager, Public Health Development Team
Knowledge Management and Library Services to the 4 Primary Care Trusts
of Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire

"Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know
where we can find information upon it"
Dr Samuel Johnson, Boswell, Life of Johnson, 18 Apr. 1775

Knowledge Management and Library Services
Public Health Development Team
Health House
Grange Park Lane
WILLERBY
HU10 6DT

Tel: 01482 672190
Fax: 01482 672118
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and,
unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of West Hull
Primary Care Trust. Furthermore, West Hull Primary Care Trust will not
be bound by this e-mail.
Although West Hull Primary Care Trust endeavours to ensure that all
systems are virus-free, the Primary Care Trust will not be liable for
any losses as a result of any virus contained within this email or
attachment(s).