With My appologies for cross-postings.

I have had some enquiries as to where next Thursdays ICLG/SLIL 'evening do'
is being held. The upstairs bar of a pub by Smithfield market in London's
EC1 has been reserved for the evening. All are welcome, either by yourself
or with friend(s)/colleague(s). If you do want to book any places please
e-mail Bert Washington at [log in to unmask] as soon as
possible.

We hope to see you there.

Cheers - Bert.

      Bert Washington
      Information Services Manager

      Email: [log in to unmask]

      The Courtyard, Wisley, Surrey GU23 6QL, United Kingdom
      Tel: +44 (0) 1932 350600 Fax: +44 (0) 1932 350375
      www.sportsmarketingsurveys.com

           Weekly Fast Fact

            A quarter of the Western European motorcycling audience is
female, but in Formula 1 women make up over a third of TV viewers.

             Source is Sports Marketing Surveys European Fanbase Study.

      For further details on this or any other Sports Marketing Surveys Ltd
product please e-mail [log in to unmask]

material.

      Any use (including retransmission or copying) of this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please contact the

      All information contained within this message is copyright of Sports
Marketing Surveys Ltd. - 2003