-----Original Message-----
From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roslyn Byfield
Sent: 01 May 2004 14:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Who's in charge?

Does anyone know what form the 21 June conference ("summit") will take?
Despite the radical title there is a danger it could be a re-run of many
events in the past, consisting of only senior people and the "usual
suspects" at that. It would be good to have a more inclusive kind of
consultation/brainstorming exercise.

Roslyn Byfield

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and are
not necessarily those of the London Borough of Enfield.  This email and
any attachments or files transmitted with it are strictly confidential
and intended solely for the named addressee.  It may contain privileged
and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient
you must not copy, distribute or use the communication in any other way.
If you receive this email in error please contact the sender as soon as
possible and delete the email and any attachments.