On 23 Apr 2004, at 13:02, Sarah Humphrey wrote: new Librarian for the House of Commons - on a salary of between Times New Roman£72 000 and Times New Roman£ 117 000 p.a. "it represents one of the biggest functions ... " I like the job description (of course it does) and the potential benchmark: Smaller functions << £72,000 Larger functions > £117,000 Excellent, I'll just alter my CV. John C John Hughes BA MCLIP LIAV MInstLM External Assessor External Verifier IAV-registered NVQ Assessor Chartered Library and Information Professional 12 Innsworth Lane Gloucester GL2 0DA Tel: 01452 417865 mobile: 07986 506 404 FFFF,0606,0C0CInstitute of Leadership and Management FFFF,1313,1616ILM has over half a century of experience in management development and recognition of achievement through accreditation and membership. FFFF,0606,0C0CILM provides distinctive and innovative services to support all individuals and organizations in building their capability in leadership and management, through membership, qualifications, awards and representation http://www.i-l-m.com