On 23 Apr 2004, at 13:02, Sarah Humphrey wrote:

> new Librarian for the House of Commons - on a salary of between £72
> 000 and
> £ 117 000 p.a.
> "it represents one of the biggest functions ... "

I like the job description (of course it does) and the potential
benchmark:

Smaller functions < £72,000
Larger functions > £117,000

Excellent, I'll just alter my CV.

John

C John Hughes BA MCLIP LIAV MInstLM
External Assessor
External Verifier
IAV-registered NVQ Assessor
Chartered Library and Information Professional

12 Innsworth Lane
Gloucester
GL2 0DA

Tel: 01452 417865
mobile: 07986 506 404

Institute of Leadership and Management
ILM has over half a century of experience in management development and
recognition of achievement through accreditation and membership.

ILM provides distinctive and innovative services to support all
individuals and organizations in building their capability in leadership
and management, through membership, qualifications, awards and
representation

http://www.i-l-m.com