-----Original Message-----
From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Guy Daines
Sent: 29 March 2004 14:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Election for Chair of the South East Branch

Two people have brought to our attention that they did not receive the
manifestos of the candidates in the election for Branch Committee Chair
in the South East Branch but only the ballot paper and response
envelope.   Our checks suggest that most people should have received all
the documentation necessary as an insert in the last issue of the
Gazette. However if you are eligible to vote and have not received the
manifestos please let me know and I can supply a copy by email or post.

Guy Daines
Principal Policy Adviser
CILIP
Tel: 020 7255 0632
Mobile: 07746 796387
Email: [log in to unmask]

CILIP - more services, more advice, more support, more publications,
more training opportunities, more jobs information, more meeting space,
more members.  Unbeatable networking opportunities.

Are you getting the most out of your membership?

www.cilip.org.uk - there's more to membership than you think.