From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Samantha Brookes
Sent: 21 June 2004 15:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Job titles

Hello

I have a really silly job title which doesn't explain what I do or fit in with the rest of my team. I was wondering if anyone had any bright ideas of what to change it to, I am also trying to get regrading so a good title may help with that process.

My current title is Data and Information Co-ordinator.
In my team there is Student Service & Information Resource Manager; Information Officer, and 2 Information Assistants

My job involves cataloguing, managing a website, being a diversity rep, and training colleagues on IT systems.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Samantha Brookes
Data and Information Co-ordinator
Careers Service
University of Warwick

**Please Note** The Careers Service has now relocated to University House, please address all correspondence to:

Careers Service
The University of Warwick
Coventry
CV4 8UW