Pardon I, I'm sure.

Mike Morris, Librarian, ISCA
51 Banbury Rd., Oxford OX2 6PE 01865 274671

-----Original Message-----
From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David McMenemy
Sent: 29 October 2004 16:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Membership fees, benchmarking and bad pay

I'm sure there are people in your institution who would be more appreciative
of your grammatical tutoring than fellow professionals on a mailing list.
Bad form, Mike, and very patronising.

David McMenemy
Lecturer,
Department of Computer and Information Sciences,
University of Strathclyde,

email: [log in to unmask]
www.cis.strath.ac.uk