Although specifically aimed at teachers and others working with and on behalf of children with special needs, the contents of this first issue (published by Birmingham City Council) impressed me enough to want to share with colleagues who may not come across it by other means. My wife drew my attention to it as many of the issues raised apply across a broader "social inclusion" spectrum. Editorial: "Action for inclusion is being produced to support of [putting] inclusion into practice in schools and other educational settings and in the wider community." I particularly liked this from an article called "Being included": "Inclusion is a celebration of the individual and an acceptance that we are all different and do not necessarily need to conform" and "All children are special but some of their needs set them apart". Substitute "people" for "children" and there you have it. John John Hughes BA MCLIP External Assessor (ILM) External Verifier (ILM) Chartered Library and Information Professional Gloucester tel: 01452 417865 mobile: 07986 506 404 FFFF,2828,2525Institute of Leadership and Management FFFF,2828,2525ILM has over half a century of experience in management development and recognition of achievement through accreditation and membership. FFFF,2828,2525ILM provides distinctive and innovative services to support all individuals and organizations in building their capability in leadership and management, through membership, qualifications, awards and representation. Geneva1A1A,1A1A,FFFFhttp://www.i-l-m.com