Apologies for cross posting.

We have developed an online course (there's no cost involved),
which gives you a wonderful insight into the development of
libraries, based on brief case studies of 60 famous and historic
libraries.

The 60 libraries are those which have featured in our Renaissance
Library Calendar over the last 5 years. (The course is called
"About the Libraries in the Renaissance Library Collection").

To obtain more information about them, in a format and at a pace,
which is easy and pleasurable to absorb, we make these details
available to you by email, in the form of a fortnightly course.

This will give you a fascinating education about the way libraries
developed around the World up to the early part of the 20th century.

Just sign up for the course and you will receive, every two weeks,
information about a different library, including:

A brief history
Information about the library's collection and other items of special
interest
Address and Opening Hours
Link to the library's own website
Links to books about the library, where possible

To sign up for the course, just fill in the short form at our website at:
http://www.renaissancelibrary.com/about-the-libraries.htm

where you can also see a list of the 60 libraries

or send a blank email to mailto:[log in to unmask]

There are no strings attached, and you can unsubscribe whenever you want.

To those of you with students, who would find the course of interest,
please let them know about it.

Stuart Urwin
ISIM

Publishers of the Renaissance Library Collection. Beautiful
calendars, greeting cards, prints and posters - specially
created for librarians, information professionals and book lovers.
http://www.renaissancelibrary.com