I am a member of the editorial board of Update and have forwarded Caroline's
message to the editor. If she monitored every list in which there could be
stories she would probably not do anything else and since other CILIP staff
certainly do see this list she may have had it already.

I do not necessarily think that there is an article that leaps out of the
aforesaid message - how CILIP works is a very big subject - but there may be
something in there.

Andrew Coburn

Acquisitions & Cataloguing Manager

Essex CC Libraries