So how about Caroline sending a message to the Editor of Update then??? Let's be proactive instead of discussing/arguing/exchanging insults among ourselves. Let's not assume that the Editor has been following this thread over the last days....

Sarah Humphrey, Documentalist
European Space Agency
European Space Research and Technology Centre
Noordwijk, Netherlands

T +31 (0) 71 565 3018
F +31 (0) 71 565 5344
E [log in to unmask]
W www.esa.int

Bert Washington <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Chartered Library and Information Professionals <[log in to unmask]>

05/11/2004 12:00
Please respond to Chartered Library and Information Professionals