From: Denise Sparrowhawk [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 February 2004 10:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MRR ROW HIGHLIGHTS IMPORTANCE OF HIGH QUALITY INFORMATION

The contents of this email are confidential and are intended for the use of
the individual to whom they are addressed.

This header confirms that this email message has been successfully virus
scanned.

Any problems, please contact [log in to unmask]

Were CILIP trying to be Ironic?   I believe it is MMR  (stands for Measles
Mumps And Rubella).  high quality info!