Hi, Karen!
Hope you are well? Sorry to bother you with this but I joined UKOLOG for the
first time this year and have not as yet received any info re user name and
pw. As I did it at the begining of March I thought I'd have something by
now!
Can you advise me as to what I need to do to get this sorted?
Many thanks,
Una

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger