From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Hamilton, Seona
Sent: 20 October 2004 14:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Very old German surgery texts

Hi all

Anyone have these or have any good ideas where I can track them down? British Library doesn't keep them.

Bier, A. Braun, H. & Kummell, H. (1922) Chirurgische Operationslehre: Vol I. Leipzig: Johan Ambronius Barth
Szymanowski, J. (1865) Operations on the surface of the human body. Kiev: I & A Davidenko
Szymanowski, J. (1870) Handbuch der operativen chirurgie. Braunschweig: von Friedrich Vieweg

And an article:
Palmen, A.J. (1932) Die sageplastik, eine unter anderen fur Dupuytren'sche fingerknotraktur und syndaktylie..... Zentralblatt fur Chirurgie Vol 58, p1377

Thanks for your help

Seona Hamilton
eLearning Manager

NGD Library & eLearning Service
10 Alexandra Parade
Glasgow
G31 2ER
0141 211 1239

Visit the elearning pages of the NGD Library Service website at http://www.northglashealthinfo.org.uk/elearning.htm

The information contained within this e-mail and in any

attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are

not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete

any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose,

nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.

All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses

but we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your

own virus scanner as NHS Greater Glasgow will not take

responsibility for any damage caused as a result of virus infection.