Greenfield Medical Library
University of Nottingham
Queen's Medical Centre
Nottingham
NG7 2UH

0115 8493251
http://biome.ac.uk

Free Booklets Now Available :

"VetGate Internet Resources for Animal Health"
"OMNI/NMAP Internet Resources for Health and Medicine"

>>> "Outhwaite, Helen" <[log in to unmask]> 13/10/2004 18:52:39 >>>
I emailed the discussion list a while ago regarding criteria for adding
external websites to Intranet pages. Thank you to those who replied. Here
are some existing  policies.

http://www.healthmanagementonline.co.uk (see foot of home page)
http://www.elib.scot.nhs.uk
Essex Electronic Library for Health (EEL)
http://www.eel.nhs.uk/eel/about.htm#linkspolicy
<http://www.eel.nhs.uk/eel/about.htm>.
http://www.northglashealthinfo.org.uk/SelectionCriteria.htm
Electronic Quality Information for Patients http://www.equip.nhs.uk/