I know that this has been discussed on the list before but it is fast approaching - our trust is starting in October (but have yet to disseminate any inf, let alone organise any briefings or training for managers) and I see from one of the official websites that all staff should be on new scales by March 2005.

What is the best website to go to for inf?  One that gives inf rather than just pointing you elsewhere.
Are there any model jd's for library staff out there?
Is there a nice simple explanation of the process to give to staff?
Are there events planned to help us get a grip of the whole process - HLG/Cilip?

Yours with head now out of sand ...

Rowena Perry
Library Manager
Health Informatics Shared Services