Further to my email over my conversation with NEJM - concerning the Athens access - and this is by no way of a commercial plug.

Ovid have their own version of New England Journal of Medicine - available via Journals@Ovid - which is Athens compliant and is available now. So the Highwire version through NEJM themselves is not the only option if you require anything more recent than the 3 month embargoed version on ProQuest - through National Core Content.

Regards,

Andy Richardson
Electronic Services Manager
electronic Knowledge Access Team   eKAT
London Health Libraries
20, Guilford St
London WC1N 1DZ
tel. 0207 692 3388
mobile 07739303494
Weblog :  http://andyrffc.blogspot.com/

LPMDE use the Messagelabs anti-virus service