Is there anyone who has and would be willing to lend a copy of Moore, K.L.
The developing human: clinically oriented embryology 3rd ed with Islamic
additions:correlation studies with Qur'an and Hadith. I have been shown a
copy of the title page which has the statement "This edition was published
by Dar Al-Qiblah for Islamic Literature with special permission from W.B.
Saunders Company, 1983". Unfortunately it does not show the ISBN

It is of course the Islamic additions which the reader is after. I'm sure he
would be very grateful if anyone can help ( I certainly would be!)
______________________
Janet Reynolds
Librarian
PGMC
Watford General Hospital
Vicarage Rd
Watford WD18 0HB

Tel 01923 217437
Fax 01923 217909

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of
Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from
disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be
guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my
apologies. Please inform me that this message has gone astray
before deleting it.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

For further information on West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust visit
our website http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk