Dear all,

Thankyou for your replies, this is the information I received for those who expressed an interest. Sorry for the delay, my email went down for sometime.

1.Catskill training package for cataloguing training available via the Web http://lithium.hyperlink.net.au/catdemo/index.htm (£165). Can also be purchased in CDR format.

2. Ian Ledsham at Allegro Training was recommended. If it is possible to get a group of like minded trainees together the trainer will come to you. It also cuts down the cost of the training. Roughly around £120 - £200 per person

3. An on-line cataloguing course. Nebraska Library Commission. http://www.nlc.state.ne.us/libdev/basic/OrganizationofLibraryMaterials/TOC.html

Thanks,

Helen Woods

Helen Woods (nee Buckley)

Assistant Learning Resource Centre Manager

Norton College

Dyche Lane

Sheffield

S8 8BR

0114 2602334

--
Helen Woods (nee Buckley)

Assistant Learning Resource Centre Manager

Norton College

Dyche Lane

Sheffield

S8 8BR

0114 2602302

Reduce your company's IT costs today with Officemaster. Sign up for a free trial!

http://www.officemaster.net