Hi there,

I have been notified of a new critical review of the exciting book "Library
World Records"

I have made some important technical comments on the review, in hope that
other forthcoming critical reviews of the new book, will take note of my
comments while reviewing "Library World Records".

The new critical review will appear in the August 15th  issue of "Library
Journal"

The review by Mark R. Costa, of the University of Illinois Library, in
Chicago in the U.S. can be seen at:

http://www.lwrw.com/review.htm

If researchers, librarians or academics, or students (for their research
project) need to consullt me regarding any fact in "Library World Records,"
feel free to e-mail me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Godfrey Oswald,
author,
"Library World Records"