At Kingston University we are currently reviewing our patterns of working.
At present we have a mix of late night and weekend arrangements.  We are
keen to look at other models and would be interested in hearing from anyone
who has a shift system, flexi-time or annualised hours scheme, or other
innovative approach to staffing and who is happy to comment on the pros and
cons of these arrangements.  We are particularly interested in how
effective they are in providing late evening, weekend and emergency cover.

I would be grateful if responses could be sent to our Administrative
Manager Beverley Seddon at:  [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

Elizabeth Malone
Head of E-Strategy & Collection Management