Now that our Heritage OPAC is now a WOPAC - and to catch those students who
are shy of using our intranet - we are about to embark on cataloguing web
sites - both free and subscription.  Has anyone with experience of this got
any helpful hints?
Yours hopefully
Alison Harling
Resource Based Learning Instructor
Calderdale College.

DISCLAIMER:  This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are
Calderdale College.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender by e-mail
or by calling +44 (0) 1422 357357.  Thank You.