Dear Colleagues,

I thought you might appreciate advance notification of our forthcoming catalogue: published December 2004.

Laurence Sterne -  A Sentimental Journey -  a bibliographical catalogue of editions spanning nearly two and a half centuries.

Catalogued by Dr W.G. Day this is the first attempt towards a bibliography of this work.  With a scholarly introduction, numerous illustrations of over 90 different editions.

All items will be for sale and are individually priced.  Please contact me if you would like to be sent a copy.

sincerely

Tony Fothergill

Ken Spelman Rare Books,
70 Micklegate, York YO1 6LF. U.K.