  Some readers  find it hard to accept that other libraries are not obliged
to loan out their material and using  Copac will identify a location and
then phone one of the libraries..  In fact we have had a user more than
once place a request and then come in a day or so later to tell us he has
phoned a certain library and yes they will lend their copy to us and can we
phone them back with a BL number, meanwhile we have gone to the BL. .
So If our users bother you, please refer them back to us and if possible
identify them and we can then speak to them.

Margaret G.

Margaret Grundy
ILL/Document Delivery
St Andrews University Library
North Street
ST ANDREWS
Scotland KY16 9TR

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Tel:       01334 462285
Fax:      01334 462282

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.  It may contain
legally privileged information.  The contents are not to be disclosed to
anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised recipients must preserve
this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the
error in transmission.