Hi Alan,

I don't know if this is the exact one but I looked it up on our OLIS
catalogue and this came up:

 TITLE           :Mythology / Edith Hamilton.
 SERIES TITLE    :Back Bay Books (Series)
 ISBN/ISSN       :0316341517
 SUBJECT         :Mythology
 PLACE           :Boston ;  London :
 PUBLISHER       :Little, Brown and Co.,
 DATE            :1998.
 PHYSICAL DESC   :xiv, 497  p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
 NOTES           :"First Back Bay paperback edition"--t.p. verso.
                  Originally published in hardcover: Little, Brown and Company,
                  1942.

 The location given was the Bodleian Library, shelfmark - M01.F01961.

 I hope that's any help!

Thomasina Vincent

Document Supply
Radcliffe Science Library