Hi Mieko

> In web management reports checkouts and renewals are combined under
> "checkouts".  In the telnet version of circ statistics you can get
> checkouts and renewals reported separately.  Don't ask...

So I guess I need to submit the web management reports "checkout" figure for
these patron types and tell Maria at SRX that the figure is checkouts/renewals
combined? Is that what everyone else has done/will do?

> I thought that once upon a time combining checkouts and renewals
> was an option but I cannot find any documentation.  The user manual
> (Page # 105442) suggests that circulation crosstab reports let you
> choose checkouts or renewals but I cannot see Renewal as a separate
> stat type on our system.

Just checked, ours too just has checkouts, holds, and holds with recall. No
renewal as suggested in the manual. Have you asked the helpdesk about this? Or
shall I? Or shall we both? ;-)

Does anyone else have renewals listed as a separate option on their web
management reports circulation crosstabs report?

Lesha

--
Lesha Fossey  MA MCLIP