Can I ask how others deal with off-campus access to CUP web site?

Our ejournals lists give direct links to CUP titles individually
Eg for Cambridge Law Journal
www.journals.cambridge.org/journal_TheCambridgeLawJournal

If the on-campus user clicks on the desired issue, the list of articles
is displayed with PDF option.

However, if off-campus each article only gives 'abstract' and 'add to
basket' option (with a price). The user then needs to know that they
need to find the rather small 'log-in' button, use the special CUP
username and password, then find the journal again eg by clicking the
drop-down arrow next to the 'Browse journals' box and selecting
'alphabetically' or 'subscribed journals'.

Is there any easier way?

Thanks very much
Sandra

Sandra Morris
Electronic Information Development Officer
Subject Support & E-Library Team,
Information Services,
Hugh Owen Library,
University of Wales,