Dear Professionals,

I hereby invite you to join a newly developed group “Pakistani Libraries
Cooperation Group”, especially for Librarians, Library Directors,
Information professionals engaged in Pakistani Libraries and need to share
information and common concerns about Library Administration, Library
Management, Staffing, Library Cooperation, etc.
This group will encourage publishing:

1. YOUR EXPERIENCES AND SUCCESS STORIES.
2. PROBLEMS THAT PAKISTANI LIBRARIES ARE FACING AND THE SOLUTIONS.
3. COMMON CONCERNS ABOUT THE LIS PROFESSION IN COUNTRY.
4. IMMINENT LIBRARY PROJECTS OF THE COUNTRY.
5. REFERENCE QUERIES AND INTER LIBRARY LOAN REQUESTS.
6. ANNOUNCEMENT OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS, CONFERENCES,
WORKSHOPS, GRANTS, SCHOLARSHIPS, ETC.
7. OTHER RELATED INFORMATION.

I am very much sure that the group will be able to attract the country’s
LIS professionals as well as provide the solutions of common concerns by
members discussion. I am hopeful; the group will become a productive and
active platform by your participation.

Hope for your cooperation for the promotion of LIS activities in the
country.

You can send your messages to [log in to unmask] for posting.
Thanks and best wishes.

Sincerely yours,

Moderator
Pakistan Library Cooperation Group