*Apologies for cross posting*

Issue 2 of Librarian Insider, IOP's newsletter for librarians, is now
available. To view the issue, please visit the Librarians page of our
website at http://www.iop.org/EJ/librarians/ or link directly to the pdf at
http://ej.iop.org/pdf/insider/insider.pdf
(Please note: this PDF link is different to the one used for Issue 1.  From
now on, it will always link to the latest issue.)

This latest issue contains even more news and articles of interest
including:

*NEW - Classical and Quantum Gravity celebrates 10 years online

*NEW - New Journal of Physics to publish celebratory focus issues

*IOP's reception at the Charleston Conference

*Summary of Catalogue Changes for 2005

*Details of Vector - our new online books database for physics and related
subjects

*Holiday Giveaway - IOP flashing pins

*Two more free posters from our collectible series

We hope that you find the Librarian Insider newsletter informative and
useful.  If you have any comments or would like additional information,
please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Laura Shaw
Product Manager
Institute of Physics Publishing

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.