I am re-submitting my pdr, paid for the original submission.  Do you
have to pay when you re-submit please?

Thank-you

Helen Smith
Gloscat
Gloucester

are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager

If you have any queries regarding the transmission
of this email please contact Gloscat IT Support on 01242 532040
http://www.gloscat.ac.uk

http://www.star.net.uk